With the NFL season right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about who will be on your fantasy football team. And if you’re anything like us, you spend a lot of time trying to figure out who will be playing on each team. But which players are likely to see the most action on special teams? In this article, we’ll take a look at NFL depth charts and offer our predictions for who will be called upon on special teams in 2022. From kickoffs to punts, this is a comprehensive guide that will have you well-informed heading into the new season.
Offensive linemen are an important part of any team’s offense. They need to protect the quarterback, block for running backs and receivers, and provide extra manpower in the trenches. NFL depth charts are a great way to find out who is playing on each offensive line.
The following table lists all teams' starting offensive linemen as of Week 15. The table also includes the team’s backup left tackle, backup center, and backup right tackle.
One of the most important positions on any football team is the defensive line. The defensive line is responsible for stopping the offense from gaining any yards or scoring points. The NFL depth charts show which teams have the best and worst defensive lines in the league. Here are some of the top defensive linemen in the NFL:
- J.J. Watt - Texans
- Calais Campbell - Cardinals
- Ndamukong Suh - Lions
- Fletcher Cox - Eagles
- Melvin Ingram - Chargers
- Cameron Jordan - Saints
- Olivier Vernon - Buccaneers
- Mario Williams - Bills 9) Chandler Jones - Cardinals
Kickers are one of the most important positions on any NFL roster. These talented individuals are responsible for putting points on the board by kicking field goals and extra points. It’s important to have a strong kicker corps if your team wants to be successful. Here is a look at the top kickers in the NFL this season.
- Justin Tucker, Baltimore Ravens: Tucker has been incredible this season, making 24 of 28 field goals (84 percent accuracy) and all 33 of his extra point attempts (96 percent accuracy). He’s leading the league in both categories, and his record-breaking performance has helped Baltimore make a push for the playoffs.
- Stephen Gostkowski, New England Patriots: Gostkowski is second in the league in both field goal percentage (83 percent) and extra point percentage (98 percent), which is pretty impressive considering he’s made more than half of his field goals from more than 50 yards away. He’s also proven himself as one of the best kickers in history by making all six of his kicks from 50 or more yards this season.
- Blair Walsh, Minnesota Vikings: Walsh has had an inconsistent season but still ranks third in the league in field goal percentage (.827) and fourth in extra point percentage (.913). He’ll need to improve if Minnesota wants to make a run at the playoffs, but he’s definitely capable of doing so.
- Dan Bailey, Dallas Cowboys
Is Air Freight/Delivery Services A Good Career Path?
Football fans know all about the importance of having talented players on the offensive and defensive lines, but what about the specialists? From kicker to punter, these players can make or break a team’s chances of victory. In this article, we will take a look at NFL depth charts and highlight the top special teams players in the league.
Kicker: Robbie Gould (Chicago Bears)
Robbie Gould has been one of the most consistent kickers in the league for many years now. He is second all-time in NFL history with 546 career points and is fourth in field goals made (280). His success has come from his ability to make long field goals as well as extra points. He is also a threat from beyond 50 yards, making him one of the most dangerous kickers in the game.
Punter: Pat McAfee (Indianapolis Colts)
Pat McAfee is one of the most exciting punters in the NFL. He is known for his speed and accuracy which allows him to hang time and deliver punts inside the 20-yard line. He was named AFC Special Teams Player of The Year in 2018 after leading Indy to their third straight division title.
Special Teams Players
In the NFL, special teams play a vital role in win or lose scenarios. The key players on special teams are typically the guys who can make big plays when called upon. Each team has their own unique set of players who excel on special teams, so it’s important to know who your team’s main contributors are before you handicap any matchups.
Here is a look at the top 10 players on each NFL team in terms of Special Teams Production:
- New England Patriots - Stephen Gostkowski - K - New England Patriots
Stephen Gostkowski is easily one of the most consistent and reliable kickers in the NFL. He has made 81% of his field goal attempts over the past four seasons, including an impressive 95% rate from inside 40 yards during that time period. He also ranks third in franchise history with 502 points scored on field goals and extra points. Gostkowski is an automatic selection for the Pro Bowl and should continue to be one of New England’s primary offensive weapons this season.
- Seattle Seahawks - Steven Hauschka - K - Seattle Seahawks
Steven Hauschka is another consistent kicker in the league and he has shown no signs of slowing down. In his six-year career, Hauschka has made 85% of his field goal attempts, including a perfect 96% rate from inside 40 yards over that span. He also ranks fifth all-time in Seahawks history with 1,453 points scored
NFL depth charts are an essential part of every football fan’s arsenal, especially in the offseason. Knowing which players will be on the roster and what their responsibilities will be is key to being well-informed when it comes to picking your NFL picks for this season. Check out our latest article on NFL depth charts to find all the information you need about special teams players in the league.